Mr. Dave Simpson is a Design Engineer at PBX Engineering Ltd. in Victoria, BC.
Mr. Simpson has more than 5 years of practice in the field of electrical engineering, focusing in recent years in the design and implementation of intelligent transportation systems. Mr. Simpson has three years of experience in the field of cathodic protection system evaluation and design for transmission pipelines and pipe facilities and has supported corrosion remediation projects across Canada. Mr. Simpson has experience designing power distribution and communications infrastructure for transportation and municipal installations.
Experience & Expertise Highlights
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Power distribution systems
- Corrosion control for buried pipelines
- Municipal water and wastewater control systems
- Technical standards and specifications