Justin Fourie is a Design Engineer at PBX Engineering Ltd. in Vancouver B.C.
Justin has assisted in the design and commissioning of numerous water and wastewater related projects including PRV stations, lift stations, and other municipal infrastructure. He has worked on projects for various municipalities including the Resort Municipality of Whistler, District of Squamish, City of Delta, and the City of Burnaby. He has also performed field surveys, site assessments, and commissioning for various projects including intelligent transportation systems and area lighting. He has recently completed the tender and construction design for two municipal related infrastructure projects for the City of Delta. He has a sound understanding of water and waste water infrastructure and SCADA requirements having assisted in the design of a variety of municipal projects.
Experience & Skills Highlights:
- PLC and SCADA system designs for industrial, municipal, and security applications
- Municipal power distribution, motor, and control systems design
- Intelligent Transportation Systems design (dynamic message signs, roadway CCTV, vehicle classification)
- Detailed design and simulation of parking lot and area lighting systems.
- Electrical distribution systems design.
- Construction specifications and documentation.
- Cost estimation
- Testing and Commissioning (municipal, industrial, and transportation projects)